[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

This list (was Re: Humble apologies to all)

> Is this for discussion on like future security issues, such as when people
> start doing money transactions with mosiac?
> for properly setting up mosiac?
> for discussing new/current bugs known in mosiac?
> mosiac behind firewalls?

Well, we planned the list as a place to discuss WWW-related security
issues; specifically those issues relating to the HTTP and/or
HTTP-like secure protocols currently being devloped.  As for Mosaic
setup/bugs/firewalls, weeeelll ... I think we'd rather not get into
those issues except as they pertain to WWW Security Protocols.

					Walt

Walt Drummond (drummond@noc.rutgers.edu)
Network Services
Rutgers University Computing Services